Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wit

Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/07/10, 03:09 pm

@Storm: Exactly! We are all reading from the same page now.
Back to top Go down
Sniper57

PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/07/10, 03:53 pm

OMG I'm so lost in all those times. If I understand well, Scrim starts at 10pm in France, right ? But about the DST time, Don't we all have the additional hour ? Then if we all have it, The situation between countries is the same as DST+0 with a hour more, isn't it ?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/07/10, 03:56 pm

all except GMT or the whole British Island, the GMT clock is constant and doesn't change with daylight in summer/winter.
its ALWAYS GMT +0
Back to top Go down
Sniper57

PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/07/10, 05:11 pm

OH ok I didn't know that England doesn't have the DST. Then we (in France) have an interval of 2 hours with England ?
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/07/10, 05:38 pm

only in the summer, in the DayLight time saving (the original is GMT+1, winter time)
Back to top Go down
Sniper57

PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime05/07/10, 07:51 pm

Ok thx to explain me buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
EgosuM
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
EgosuM

TAG : ¯||FF||¯EgosuM ***

PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime06/07/10, 01:25 am

ok so again count on me!! ill be there (in the worst of the cases i will have to watch the extra time and play the scrim at the same time lol, not so bad but i think spain is gonna solve it in the first 90 min) ill c u there guys.
Back to top Go down
Wit

PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/07/10, 09:36 pm

See you there! Very Happy

I hope Espagne win! But, I worry as Germany are sehr gut...

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime07/07/10, 10:34 pm

i will come to the game a bit late, because my friends are here and we are watching the match, it wont be nice to leave them and to play.. hope to see ya asap friends:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D   Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Invite to a friendly SCRIM :D
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2