Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.

Go down 
+3
Sniper57
Kermit
Vinz Vega
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Vinz Vega

Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Empty
PostSubject: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime27/03/11, 09:11 pm

Hi all Smile

Today i discussed with Storm, and offered him the possibility to bring FF clan a teamspeak server, that i have and don' t use. This is a server which has 10 slots.
This is an awesome tool, to use it you need :

1- A teamspeak 3 client you can download there : http://teamspeak.com/?page=downloads (choose the 32 bits version)

2- A micro (best his micro+headphone to reduce echoes)

You have to know, if you have no micro, you can write exactly as in msn, by hearing others Smile

Ok, when you have DL your client, now, to connect on your own channel (i will set for FF) , you must enter two things :

1)On the toolbar click on connection, then connect and enter the adress of the server or ip.
2) the port
3) And your nickname of course.

Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Connec10

Ok now you are on FF channel, you will see that on your client, for example :

Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Ts310

* You can connect a couple of channels at the same time , and choose as you want (this is "connect in a new tab"

* You can personnalize by adding avatars , setting sound quality for each user you talk with

* Teamspeak is the best when you do a war versus a clan. Why ? best way to coordinate troops during the game, signalizing enemies positions, building tactics etc etc (and of course, joking aha)

* You can editing the channels as you want, whenever you want.

* Beyond that, its another experience linked with the game, and apart the game, a place where friends can gather and just talking.

* Admins here will be Server admins on TS3, that means they can moderate (kick, ban, mute a user, etc etc).

and more possibilities....

Another possibility Storm, as you are a lot, it's possible to protect your server with a password. At least, the 10 slots will be available only for FF. But as you want. I had had experience, mine was fool of...people i didnt know lol..

I will give you the link where you can find all rtcw clans that use it (usefull to join their channels and why not meeting others clans).

Other last thing, as for game servers on your portal, it' s totally possible to set a "temapseak viewer", from your portal, in real time, you can see who is connected, like that for example :

Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Sans_t10

(of course colours will be personnalized for your forum).

So, server is almost ready, if you all are agree (if you have suggestions, questions, don't hesitate), and if Admins give their positives minds, the server is ready...tomorrow. Smile

Regards.
Vinz.

Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime27/03/11, 09:34 pm

It looks intresting =)
Back to top Go down
Sniper57

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime27/03/11, 10:29 pm

I can tell you that it is really nice to be able to speak with your teammates and all you can do with this software. I use it everyday on another game with my team and that's awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime27/03/11, 11:42 pm

Sniper57 wrote:
I can tell you that it is really nice to be able to speak with your teammates and all you can do with this software. I use it everyday on another game with my team and that's awesome Smile

It is, I used to use ventrilo, with other friends in wolf, make our strategies easier, on simply just chatting a while, tell jokes, idk, lots of things. cheers
Back to top Go down
dos_mole
Retired Member
dos_mole

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Dos_Mole ***

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime28/03/11, 12:26 am

I have the client as well as the server if we feel like making one with more slots......Im still working on it lol ....
Back to top Go down
Vinz Vega

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime28/03/11, 12:46 am

Dos mole Smile so you know how it's usefull.
About your server with more slots, is it a free ? If yes, even if you have more slots, free servers it's possible to get with ads system are not as performants as hosted pure servers. The quality of sound is lower, without talking about disconnections. But did you talk about free ? On the other hand, the slots are never exploited, i mean, you can having 20 slots and having all days 10 connected. That is the routine in most of games. To finish, the more you have connected users, the more its hard to drive. Nope ? I can be wrong.
Back to top Go down
dos_mole
Retired Member
dos_mole

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime30/03/11, 01:25 am

Was wondering cause I have a gigabit connection to the net. 5 mb upload and with the wolf server full i only use maybe .9 of my net loool....
Back to top Go down
Vinz Vega

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime30/03/11, 02:20 pm

lol Dos' ok Smile

So guys, i'm waitin for your answer. Do you want it ? If yes, you get it faster and set by myself. (after you ll change setting if you want, but ready to start well).

Greetz.
Back to top Go down
dos_mole
Retired Member
dos_mole

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime31/03/11, 02:01 am

I have no problem lol ..........sounds good Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Vinz Vega

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime01/04/11, 04:40 pm

Ok Smile this sunday you 'll get it. And set. Storm if you want i''ll create your page on ts3. Site and i'll integrate the viewer on your forum.
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime07/04/11, 02:56 pm

Omer lets test this one Razz Or some one wants to test it? Smile
Back to top Go down
EgosuM
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
EgosuM

TAG : ¯||FF||¯EgosuM ***

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime07/04/11, 03:25 pm

is it working already?
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime07/04/11, 06:52 pm

As far as I read, it was going to work this past sunday Razz
Back to top Go down
Vinz Vega

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime07/04/11, 07:44 pm

Indeed Smile its working since last sunday. I was waitin for Storm to give him permissions but didn't see him online ...so THIS sunday,afternoon european time, i'll be on F server if two admins could join me on the server (i'll give you password to join after confirmation here please ), would be great. Channels are ready. Just some explanations and permissions to give.
Cheers.
Back to top Go down
dos_mole
Retired Member
dos_mole

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime08/04/11, 05:51 pm

Did we forget this post ?????
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime10/04/11, 12:04 pm

Bad admins, you forgot the post Twisted Evil

(just joking)

Yes we should try this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frances
Retired Member
Frances

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Frances ***

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime10/04/11, 06:46 pm

LOL Very Happy

Ofc, I vote yes! Can't wait to hear you guys, I hope you know really good jokes!
Back to top Go down
Vinz Vega

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime11/04/11, 01:47 am

Smile Frances.

As this forum is very active and you too, i suppose you didn't keep an eye on this topic ( i'm tryin to find an excuse ^^).
Well ..hope to meet admins to give it. For instance it's really unsuccessfull Sad
Back to top Go down
Frances
Retired Member
Frances

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Frances ***

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime11/04/11, 08:12 am

Here -> Sorry. Embarassed Embarassed

No, I am sure it will be succesful! And we will make it. It was a great idea.
I only have to manage how to work with TS3, I already have it on my PC but only my bro uses it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
IchLiebe

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime17/01/13, 09:15 am

Teamspeak (TS) is a good thing Smile My husband have clan in the game World of Tanks TS and it's not the same thing Smile You can laugh, talk,this is always better than write in chat Smile I'm also a TS polish server administrator enjoys popularity and usefulness in different games Smile
Back to top Go down
EgosuM
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
EgosuM

TAG : ¯||FF||¯EgosuM ***

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime28/01/13, 05:52 am

BTW: whats going on with team speak at all? finally i didnt know if i guys are using it or not.
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime28/01/13, 10:29 am

Not using it XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.   Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teamspeak server for Freedom Fighters.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL-
Jump to: