Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Happy Birthday Storm!

Go down 
+8
melissaangel
Mercenary
darky
Shark
Kermit
Storm
Stillwater
Frances
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
melissaangel
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Angel ***

Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/11, 04:47 am

Storm my sweetest, I was hoping to be the first to post a birthday wish to you, but i failed, its ok tho, as long as it it said that is all that matters. So I wish you the best day full of love and warm wishes and happiness, coz in this life when you think of it ,that is all that matters, and may you have many more and they all be happy days, and also every other day, the world gained an awesome person in it when you were born, and i feel that WE got the gift. I love you so much. HAPPY BIRTHDAY Smile I know you dont drink or smoke, so I am happy that at least tom. when you wake up, you wont feel like crap in a blender lol xoxoxoxoxox Love ya. Smile
Back to top Go down
melissaangel
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/11, 05:00 am

Sam, that is just awesome!!! very very creative and unique, well done:) nice fitting tribute.
Back to top Go down
sloan

sloan

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Coolishi ***

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/11, 07:39 am

hi storm happy b-day =)
have a nice day!!
Back to top Go down
Mutineer
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Mutineer ***

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/11, 08:00 am

Happy birthday bro, have a good one and may your wolf mines be even deadlier.
Back to top Go down
melissaangel
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/11, 09:21 am

Mutineer dont you mean his nades? lol he is THE nade king Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mutineer
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Mutineer ***

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/11, 10:52 am

Suppose he can have those too (being a special day and all :p), I just always see his mines killing a whole team as they come around the corner lol
Back to top Go down
Frances
Retired Member
Frances

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Frances ***

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/11, 10:56 am

lol! So true. And see hands and legs flying in the air heh.
Back to top Go down
melissaangel
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/11, 10:58 am

lol Yes true, he aint so bad with mines either Very Happy but ya have to admit his specialty is nades Very Happy

(Adm) EDIT: When Storm was playing on opposite team as me I always knew it was him,
he was the only player 90 percent of the time that had a nade in his
hand lol
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime15/04/11, 02:27 pm

Thank you all
Thank you darky Smile thank you Mercenary Smile wow I see u spent much time drawing these card didn't you? it looks so creative thanks Smile and I already ate the cake you sent Very Happy humffff yummm hum hum hum lol. Thank you sloan and thank you Melissa Smile your wish is coming true I see everything positive this day its gonna be a nice and sunny day sunny and thank you that you see that on me I am an ordinary person who tries to be good im proud of it and one of the best things I like in myself that I dont drink so I really never fell in a blender i am lucky lol. Thank you Mutineer and yes my mines are VERY deadly otherwise I wouldn't set them Very Happy if the mine doesn't kill a whole team I would be ashamed lol. and I am the nades king wow I am glad that people admit that Very Happy and here is Janita also witness that and she saw hands and legs flying arround lol so i am the FF bomber :d. the nades are my best new weapon lol and I noticed that the server always gives me highest accuracy Very Happy

Thanks for everybody so far Smile
Thank you all Smile

sincerly,

Back to top Go down
EgosuM
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
EgosuM

TAG : ¯||FF||¯EgosuM ***

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/04/11, 01:27 am

Hey bro, maybe im the last 1 to congrat u lol, but i wish u the best today and all ur life man u deserve it.
Have a good day.

(hope today is still ur day lol)
Back to top Go down
Parra
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Parra

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Parra ***

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/04/11, 01:38 am

Happy Birthday my friend, I wish you well and you meet many more!!! Razz
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime16/04/11, 01:58 am

Gracias EgosuM amigo and Gracias Parra amiga Smile
thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Storm!   Happy Birthday Storm! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Storm!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2