Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Help topic for video makers.

Go down 
+2
Shark
Dillizz
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dillizz

Help topic for video makers. Empty
PostSubject: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime19/11/11, 09:30 pm

Earlier this week i was talking to Frances and the subject was making a wolfenstein gameplay video.
He said he tried to do this while demoing but he couldn't convert the dm_0057 file into avi.
This is understandable because wolfenstein is like the only game that uses dm_0057.

Just recently i found this program called Fraps.
I downloaded it onto my computer and tested the recording with the program on server F.
I got to say; it's amazing!

The program costs $27,- but if you're a pirate like me it's free to get on thepiratebay or any other torrent site.

Im not sure if it's allowed on this forum to posts torrentsites but if it isn't just PM me and i'll tell you where i got it from (for the people who dont know where to get it).

I can't do links so just go to yt and type : WolfMP 2011 11 19 19 44 07 22

as you can see i got around 60 fps video that's not that bad and the quality is pretty good either.

I hope this helps all video makers out and if there are any problem i hope i can solve them for you guys.

NOTE: the sizes of the recordings are pretty big so you need enough space on your drives or this will not work! For the video it's not really a problem because you only use little clips from your total recordings. But remember the recordings can be multiple GB's!

Dillizz wrote:

I can't do links so just go to yt and type : WolfMP 2011 11 19 19 44 07 22

I just figured out this doesn't work.

follow these steps ;

go to youtube.
Search for 'Dymilez' (thats my yt channel).

Then click the video called WolfMP 2011 11 19 19 44 07 22

this should work.
Back to top Go down
Shark
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Shark

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Shark ***

PostSubject: Re: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime19/11/11, 09:48 pm

In wolf u can make avi demos or video u just need to know the right cmds and setings its no need other programs.
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime19/11/11, 10:28 pm

Problem with avi videos will be weight, If im correct, a 10min round could weight 1GB Razz
Back to top Go down
darky
Retired Member
darky

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Darky ***

PostSubject: Re: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime19/11/11, 11:16 pm

10 min = around 10 Gb of lineal video (.avi uncompressed)
After the 'capture' you can compress it with programs like VirtualDub (its the one i use, Storm sorry for spam lool) in any compressor u want such DivX xVid etc.

But ofc you need a powerfull machine for play + capture the video fluent and without 'jumps' (min. a dual core cpu)
Back to top Go down
Dillizz

PostSubject: Re: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime20/11/11, 12:48 am

Kermit wrote:
Problem with avi videos will be weight, If im correct, a 10min round could weight 1GB Razz

yes but im not planning to make a 10 minute video on youtube haha.

Ill cut out the good parts and edit that into a like 3-4 min 'tage which i wil upload to youtube.
Back to top Go down
Frances
Retired Member
Frances

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Frances ***

PostSubject: Re: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime20/11/11, 12:00 pm

Wow Dylan, you figured it out Very Happy

I will check the video Smile
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime20/11/11, 12:16 pm

Hi first of all Frances is a SHE not a he Very Happy

fraps is a good program I used it once with CoD4 ..
there is also a recording option in xFire, and xFire is a free software Smile
I used it to make demos once of cheaters. you can control the quality, the resolution etc..
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime20/11/11, 06:59 pm

Dillizz wrote:
Kermit wrote:

Ill cut out the good parts and edit that into a like 3-4 min 'tage which i wil upload to youtube.

Well i you need help, feel free to ask, I upload videos to youtube, so I have an editor and a converter... My converter is intresting, since it also convertes videos to Ipod things Razz
Back to top Go down
Dillizz

PostSubject: Re: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime21/11/11, 12:29 am

Kermit wrote:
Dillizz wrote:
Kermit wrote:

Well i you need help, feel free to ask, I upload videos to youtube, so I have an editor and a converter... My converter is intresting, since it also convertes videos to Ipod things Razz

I will i will thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help topic for video makers.   Help topic for video makers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help topic for video makers.
Page 1 of 1