Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Haitz and djwolfman

Go down 
+8
Smoke Story Group
*Swan.-
Djwolfman
sswolf
Kustom
Kermit
H A I T Z
psyho
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
psyho

Haitz and djwolfman Empty
PostSubject: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime22/09/13, 05:49 pm

Hello so this djwolfman and haitz they are dumb kids and u shouldnt believe what they say
http://www.clanff.com/t802-i-want-to-join-ff -Haitz
http://www.clanff.com/t813-application-for-joining-ff-clan -Djwolfman

They send u application to be in ff clan HELL NO!
Both are 18? more like 9 lals

They love to fake names...insult abuse admin but they love to insult the most Wink

so about this they send u application and they must fill this in
10.Were you in a clan before(tell wich one)*?
AoD (Angels of Death) -ITS IN WHAT CLAN BEFORE NOOBYS

so with some help i found out they are still in aod not was and they send request and made our biggest and best members to leave aod and its sad that those kids do that

They told me that djwolfman is leader of aod LALALALALALALAL -its skull actually read the list mr brains
http://www.aod-rtcw.moonfruit.com/#/members/4536675206

Thanks to me and my friend they got kicked out of clan and banned from servers for making troubles (i recommend u to ban them too because they just make people to never play that server again and insult players and everything its weird they are still on server lal)

PLEASE ADMINS EVERYONE :_ this idiots arent AoD anymore ^Prove^ Please make them rename cause we (AoD) dont want them to put any more shame on our clan with their child behaviour THIS IS SICK!!!!!

So maybe https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1hxcegIWg8 --Made by Kamil--
ignore chat or ban please if u cant do that please im begging you to make them never use AoD tags again they are just making our clan look bad

Thanks for your time

Cheers
[AoD]^Psyho!
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime22/09/13, 06:17 pm

Are you jelouas of our skills on server f? Maybe you are because you begun to insult us so you have problems not we. All players are happy because we are playing there so i don't know what it's your problem. If you have a problem I suggest you to consul a doctor maybe he'll help you. If you are normally (I don't think actually) you must learn more english and need to grow up. Remember 3 things Storm/Stinky/Diza/Pronoob/Swan/Elver/Kustom/Gilipter/Neny the best FF members. Dj the best friend. Kamil hacker. Goodbye "friend"
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime22/09/13, 06:24 pm

WOOOW lol so u only like ff members admins the most cause they will save ur [CENSORED] for crap u do?
dont think so? (u dont have skills anywhere Wink

Oh and its a waste talking with u kid so when i saw u leave server i knew ur going to reply (how sweet u love me so much u replied)

have fun with your miserable liing life

cheers
not fake like haitz and wolfman [AoD]^Psyho!
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime22/09/13, 06:36 pm

FF you see with your eyes who insults i will ignore him i don't want to talk with "Sick people" this is it the life for someone. You think you will have a long life in aod? You think you will survive another mounth? You think you are perfect and we are your noobs? Look out boy make your homework tomorrow you have school. We are at high-school. You are at kindergarten. You learn how to count Smile) and 1+1 is 2 by the way don't use google at your homeworks. I understand your problems but please don't create problems and spamming on FF forum. They are very busy people and maybe don't have time to read your stories. You insult me and dj (p...ys) remember? Firstly is p...ies by the way (i told you you need to learn english)and secondly you never saw a p...y to speak about this word. Be calm be serene. Fortza Storm/Stinky/Neny/Swan/Elver/Gilipter/Diza/Pronoob/Kustom Say with me Say with me Say with me Very Happy. Sorry for spamming and some bad words i know i wrong but when i saw these guys i have an allergy. Enjoy the life all !!!
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime23/09/13, 09:52 am

LOL they wont like all admins. Smile They havent known me yet Smile

And no, none will be admitted, since they want only to join to be admin. sorry guys but your intentions are to obvious.
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime24/09/13, 01:55 pm

They wouldn't of become FF members anyway because the clan isn't recruiting at this time
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime24/09/13, 05:25 pm

thats kind of perfect but the problem is it isnt recruiting at this time what if they get in if they insult so much in f server there and was in aod then with ff tag they are just going to make shame on you like they did to us aod
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime24/09/13, 09:18 pm

psyho wrote:
thats kind of perfect but the problem is it isnt recruiting at this time what if they get in if they insult so much in f server there and was in aod then with ff tag they are just going to make shame on you like they did to us aod
If that was the case, we would kick them from the clan and they would never reach full membership. By the way are they still in AoD or not Psycho? Smile
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime24/09/13, 10:25 pm

You pshyo entered 1 time per year and see we insults. Why de you know we insult so much. You never enter on this wonderful server so please keep your lies for you. Thank you
Back to top Go down
sswolf

sswolf

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime25/09/13, 11:58 am

Haitz, joining clans coz of admin is a no go, coz cmon.... its obvious from miles, at least when you apply in a clan with false intentions, hide them better, licking everybody's [CENSORED] is not the best way, same counts for djwolfman Wink
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime25/09/13, 02:05 pm

It doesn't matter who the person is, if they wanna join to be granted admin, well then of course we'll say no.
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime25/09/13, 08:10 pm

Kermit wrote:
LOL they wont like all admins. :)They havent known me yet Smile

And no, none will be admitted, since they want only to join to be admin. sorry guys but your intentions are to obvious.
king  said it first, they only want to ban kamil and viper Razz And maybe more XD
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime25/09/13, 08:16 pm

thats cool oh and no they arent AoD anymore so maybe u can do something about it? :/
its really sad to see those kids humiliating our clan
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime25/09/13, 08:43 pm

When we ere in aod NEVER but NEVER we are not abusing so don't talk [CENSORED] about that's problem you doesn't know (is not especially for you psyho) and we will not ban anybody. There aren't our intension and sswolf talk for yourself you didn't know me only a few times we played on tj don't say bad things about me only you like it . And talk psyho about humiliating (who forgot the password for level 5 and asked skull for it). I don't know what is your problem child but i will ignore in future cause someone said to me not to talk with child's because they are dirty (i hope you know how to read those lines) so go and talk with your mates at kindergarten. I was in aod 3 years so how long you have been in aod? (talk the child who joined the clan). Only to speak you know to give an argument pause. So ... . Good luck and have an amazing day( don't be annoying about psyho by the way (not btw you're too lazy to write?)
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime25/09/13, 11:08 pm

Ok... Here is the deal:

Yes Haitz has been reported by members and non-members for his behavior. Im not sure is Dj is in the same situation. What happens normally in the server? There are 2 or 3 admins (myself in these) that come into the server by different names.

Your issues from other "drama" that could of happen in another server/clan doesn't have to do with us. We take our own track of stuff in the server. It is like if I would wanted to take "revenge" on SSWolf for talking really bad and lies on my back. It woulnd't make sense.

So the best you can do physco is to report any insults towards your person to me or Storm.

Back to top Go down
Djwolfman

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime26/09/13, 06:14 pm

Haven't anyone noticed that i don't answer to trolls? If anyone wants explanations about my behavoir, because i cannot speak in the name of Haitz we can have a little talk on skype.
Back to top Go down
sswolf

sswolf

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime27/09/13, 12:24 pm

H A I T Z wrote:
When we ere in aod NEVER but NEVER we are not abusing so don't talk [CENSORED] about that's problem you doesn't know (is not especially for you psyho) and we will not ban anybody. There aren't our intension and sswolf talk for yourself you didn't know me only a few times we played on tj don't say bad things about me only you like it . And talk psyho about humiliating (who forgot the password for level 5 and asked skull for it). I don't know what is your problem child but i will ignore in future cause someone said to me not to talk with child's because they are dirty (i hope you know how to read those lines) so go and talk with your mates at kindergarten. I was in aod 3 years so how long you have been in aod? (talk the child who joined the clan). Only to speak you know to give an argument pause. So ... . Good luck and have an amazing day( don't be annoying about psyho by the way (not btw you're too lazy to write?)
That you haven't seen me with this name doesn't mean i haven't seen you Wink
And about the abuse part, you must be joking me, I remember djwolfman once attempted to kick me because "I was faking his name" since I have "wolf" in my name and so does he, that was a hilarious case showing how silly he can be, I do not want to start with your cases tho Smile
Back to top Go down
sswolf

sswolf

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime27/09/13, 01:23 pm

And by the way, I've been admin on aod ever since it was created, on H4S, HASDM and plenty of other places, I was playing this game long before you were even in your father's balls and the fact that you lie about your age makes you look even more lame.

I remember long ago, like 2003 - 2004, there were terms for joining in most clans, requiring the person to have a certain age, I wish it was still like that.
Back to top Go down
sswolf

sswolf

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime27/09/13, 01:29 pm

Kermit wrote:

Your issues from other "drama" that could of happen in another server/clan doesn't have to do with us. We take our own track of stuff in the server. It is like if I would wanted to take "revenge" on SSWolf for talking really bad and lies on my back. It woulnd't make sense.
And may I know what exactly you're talking about o0?
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime27/09/13, 09:00 pm

it is necessary to post 3 ideas in 3 topics? You can't make tem in 1 only? Or you didn't know i will listen dj's advices to evite trolls. About that problem with kicking isn't my piece of cake. I don't know about that problem and i don't care. And good for you if you had admin on h4sdm. Tell me when you got admin on master server Smile .Message left by haitz. Have a nice day all
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime28/09/13, 01:16 am

sswolf wrote:
Kermit wrote:

And may I know what exactly you're talking about o0?
You know what you wrote on DOS forum Smile
Back to top Go down
sswolf

sswolf

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime28/09/13, 11:33 am

H A I T Z wrote:
it is necessary to post 3 ideas in 3 topics? You can't make tem in 1 only? Or you didn't know i will listen dj's advices to evite trolls. About that problem with kicking isn't my piece of cake. I don't know about that problem and i don't care. And good for you if you had admin on h4sdm. Tell me when you got admin on master server Smile.Message left by haitz. Have a nice day all
No because I can't edit it and since when dj has grown enough to get an idea what troll is?
Admin on master server lol? You still don't know a [CENSORED] of this game do you?

And kermit, I can't remember what I wrote exactly on dos forum but sorry if I offended you.
Can you enlighten me in a private msg? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime28/09/13, 11:53 am

Don't talk me i don;t know nothing about this server. Like others you are hust a troll who love to creats problem and i was joking with admin on master service. I know you have some blockage in the brain to understand my sarcasm and dj is right You Are Just A Troll. And i don't want to insult you but i did 75 kills on baseout and dj did 52 on norway. You NEVER but NEVER can do more than 30 kills on norway and 50-55 kills on baseout this is the truth. And about tj server's the player baby (with pink and black) remember her don't you? She is more more more more more better than you. I know it's frustrating for you to be a zero on some servers but don't left here your nervers. 1 vs 1 on server f i don't know you if you succeed to get out from your base i will camp your a.s there so don't be annoying. And i am impressed you know how to quote good for you. Have a good day too (i am waiting your response sswolf i don't know how much i must wait but i don't think it's more by 2-3 hours) (or others plaers can respond if they don't forget the password here too)
Back to top Go down
sswolf

sswolf

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime28/09/13, 08:26 pm

Lol, one of the funniest posts I ever seen.

I'm not a good player and never claimed to be so, in fact, the last thing I will give any sh*t about is how good my kills are nevertheless, if you ever killed me, I wouldn't have been here now answering you since I would have hanged myself loly.

And about baby, she wasn't bad with the fullbeat but, all due respect dude... I taught her tj, so get your facts straight before spewing sh*t lmao.

But talking about who did how many kills is nothing but childish talking about candy, the more important thing is, that you and the other kid join clans only to get pass for somewhere, which is lame.

Something more - you and all the rest of the lame kids who had passes on aod would do nothing with it but only login and logout, just to show themselves off, which is also lame.

And when that happens, someone else who actually did something, like demoing someone might have been there, so the kids like you screwed it for him, since the guy being specced would attempt to turn off whatever hes using while seeing a player to login, showing himself off, and this is the most annoying part about admin hopper kids like you.

I don't give a damn what you gonna write more, what you did and what not coz look the raw facts - from all those people (most of them youngs) who had any passes in aod, I seen only few who actually done some job and catched someone and no, you are not on that list, you're among the many hoppers who would join whatever clan just for the pass, which is again lame.

Admin passes are not a reward, or something mere to welcome new people in clans, unluckily, aod had that policy but luckily - ff doesn't, which is why you fail here, so good luck in your search for a next clan/server in which you'll attempt to get pass for lol!

p.s. I see how you try to move out the topic by spewing empty words to the wind, well that doesn't seem to work.
Back to top Go down
sswolf

sswolf

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime28/09/13, 08:52 pm

Ah by the way, don't make me remind you on what you and dj did on the mg server, towards Sophie and long after that, lame as usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haitz and djwolfman
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next