Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

War Clones Haitz vs Haitz

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
H A I T Z

War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Empty
PostSubject: War Clones Haitz vs Haitz   War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Icon_minitime20/11/13, 10:15 pm

Hello everybody. It was a long time from time I didn't post here but now i have a real problem. In the last I decided to be a good man and not to do bad jokes. But if i am too good something wrong must happens. Let's not have a longer word and to let's see my problem.

With 30 minutes before to post this topic i was playing RTCW on the best server on the wolrd (f). It was one of my favourite map on this sevrer (all i like it's a ncie server with good maps) . It is a pleasure to relax here after a hard day and to talk those wonderful people. But that in every community may be problems and must be some people that are a problem from born (No offend here Mr.Durex)

I was playing on server f with 2 players dos przem and ron. My phone rand and i must quit for 2 minutes. When i come back i think ron changed his hane in [AoD]^Haitz! Same-Same. I thought that was just a simple joke but it wasn't i waited 1 minute nothing i waited 2 minutes nothing i waited 3 minutes nothing. And here is the strange think. I talked with that guy (actually is a gay only a GAY change his name in a name player. After some replies only from my part ( i didn't insult him) 1,2,3,4,5 fake haitz's appaer. I was schoked. First i was thinking it is a bug then i was thinking it is serious. I said wait a minute and I examined the problem. Here is the photo I hope i posted well because sometimes i forgot how to put a photo on this wonderful forum. Sorry for details and bad quality i was too angry to keep my hand motionless ( i did a preview and the image appear) I AM HAITZ SPEC REAL HAITZ (can you ask dj and kamil too) they can confirm

War Clones Haitz vs Haitz W2tp

So this is my suggest. I want the leader of this clan (FF Storm) an incredible man with amazing qualites of leading this clan to identify those looser or clones. So i wanted to know those Ip's if you can because is a real problem they can broke my reputation they can insult my friends they can broke my skill game. That's all for this night. If i will do more photos i will post there. Good night or Good day everyone and take care. Talk tomorrow. All the best [AoD]^Haitz! real not a fake gay without life and without brian !!!
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Elver ***

PostSubject: Re: War Clones Haitz vs Haitz   War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Icon_minitime20/11/13, 10:42 pm

Someone is trolling You
I tell u something there is two guys who makes Double triple and etc Connecting to the server If u want to know PM me
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: War Clones Haitz vs Haitz   War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Icon_minitime22/11/13, 08:48 pm

Yes Elver your info will help me i wait for your pm (p.s sorry for late). I have in my mind 2 targets but i will wait when i will have more proof i will create a topic here and post the proofs. Good luck all Smile
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: War Clones Haitz vs Haitz   War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Icon_minitime23/11/13, 12:37 pm

Hello everyone. Good morning/afternoon/evening. So i know who trolling me. Is dos eric a guy from poland. I don't know what you want but for me it's only a troll and a troll will remain. I can't play like before because this "ill" come on the best server from the world and call his fake haitz's. OMG what a child without childhood and only stay on the chiar in front of computer. You smell of stupidity from a mile distance. But enough with words. I will post again some images from this episode of "War clones" (more proof and i hope the images are of good quality.

War Clones Haitz vs Haitz P8pq
War Clones Haitz vs Haitz 8yqw
War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Cbqo
War Clones Haitz vs Haitz V6f7

I am the truth [AoD]^Haitz!. I hope i put the colors well if i am not in those prints you can see i am aod haitz with that signs ^ and ! with white. What is your problem eric? Eat too much sausages and thinking will grow upi that from your pants? Are you frustrating  do not have any performant? Are you jealous on my skills because you will never reach them? I promise here i will do more photos with that spammer and przem because he cheating and i think eric do too. I will take from someone a program to do videos because i am really piss off of those kids they are thinking big man's with big balls and if you met them on the street they are like kids in perambulator. Take it easy you wil not a saint or a God in this worlds. If you want to affirm in a positive way affirm it. If you want to demonstrate your stupidity affirm it. I want to congratulitions because i saw a lot of idiots in my life but i am happy to meet them boss. You are number one when it's talking about stupidity

I don't know if it's ok to copy my name and insult players but i want to take actions. It's impossible to play on that amazing sevrer when i saw those fake clons like eric's mom and boobies. That's all if i will have more evidence i will post them immediately. Have an xccelent day all (wonderful admins amazing players with amazing skills,dearest friends  and enemies to be taught how to sit on the toilet because if you do not teach someone could fall in and shooting water.
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: War Clones Haitz vs Haitz   War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Icon_minitime23/11/13, 06:25 pm

HAITZ have my vote erick i przemas wall hackers and noobes banned please!
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: War Clones Haitz vs Haitz   War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Icon_minitime24/11/13, 11:38 am

I don't understand a thing you're saying because the words in your post are put together like crap. Just ignore those trolls copying your name. Obviously we know you're the real Haitz.
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: War Clones Haitz vs Haitz   War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Icon_minitime24/11/13, 12:56 pm

Sorry for the double post but i found the person impersonating you Haitz. It was Eric, he confessed to me. Apparently he thinks you're an idiot.

War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Bad10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: War Clones Haitz vs Haitz   War Clones Haitz vs Haitz Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

War Clones Haitz vs Haitz
Page 1 of 1