Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Adding new servers manually

Go down 
AuthorMessage
darky
Retired Member
darky

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Darky ***

Adding new servers manually Empty
PostSubject: Adding new servers manually   Adding new servers manually Icon_minitime20/11/11, 07:50 pm

Hi, i saw that master server was down and the servers list are gone, we dont know how long it will be, or if its forever.

Here a tip for add manually servers for players that can't join or dont know how, or for make it easier to the rest of players.
I took my screenshot from my wolfi's screen, its in spanish but i guess there are same window in english version, with the buttons in same place.

Adding new servers manually Servid10

Click 'New favourite' (1) and in the new screen that appear, click in 'Name' (2) and write, for example F or FF or FF server.
Then click in 'IP Adress' (3) and type the ip serv adress > 74.63.54.22:27960 and then click in 'Ok'
The last step its make sure that in 'Source' (4) are selected 'Favourites' (to change it because will be selected 'Internet' source).
If in the first chance doesnt appear then click in 'New list'. For sure they will.
From now will show added servs.

Easier and more comfortable than to write /connect etctec everytime we want join.
If the master server come up again, easy, in 'Source' (4) select 'Internet' and then 'New list'.

Back to top Go down

Adding new servers manually
Page 1 of 1