Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

A cute clean joke :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
melissaangel
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Angel ***

A cute clean joke :) Empty
PostSubject: A cute clean joke :)   A cute clean joke :) Icon_minitime23/09/12, 03:52 am

Hi FF and our fine visitors:), I wanted to share a cute joke I heard with all of you.
A duck waddles into a pharmacy and asks the pharmacist,"do you have any grapes?", the pharmacist says "no you need to visit the grocery store for produce", "ok thanks" says the duck and waddles out. The next day the duck goes back into the pharmacy and asks "got any grapes?", the pharmacist again tells the duck he needs a grocery store, "ok thanks" says the duck and he leaves. The next day the duck walks into the pharmacy and asks "got any grapes?" the pharmacist is a bit annoyed and answers "NO! I have told you that you need to go to a grocery store for ur grapes, and if you ask me again if I have grapes, I will nail ur feet to the floor!! "ok" says the duck and he leaves. The next day the duck goes back to the pharmacy and asks "got any nails?", the pharmacist says "no, you need to visit a hardware store", duck says "ok good, got any grapes?" lool
Back to top Go down
DuenDe

DuenDe

PostSubject: Re: A cute clean joke :)   A cute clean joke :) Icon_minitime23/09/12, 08:12 am

lol cheers
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: A cute clean joke :)   A cute clean joke :) Icon_minitime23/09/12, 08:47 am

Dirty jokes are the best Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Parra
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Parra

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Parra ***

PostSubject: Re: A cute clean joke :)   A cute clean joke :) Icon_minitime23/09/12, 06:26 pm

hahahahaha XD lol!
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: A cute clean joke :)   A cute clean joke :) Icon_minitime23/09/12, 06:27 pm

lol
you made my day Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A cute clean joke :)   A cute clean joke :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A cute clean joke :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL :: General-
Jump to: