Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

umm whats with the machine gune things....

Go down 
+5
stinky
Storm
Kustom
Frosty1997
The kiss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
The kiss
Tested Member
New Freedom Fighter
Tested MemberNew Freedom Fighter
The kiss

TAG : ¯||FF||¯KISS ***

umm whats with the machine gune things.... Empty
PostSubject: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime04/04/13, 01:55 pm

so.............................................................
delete the machine guns...........................................
Reasons:
1. ruined the server
2. Ruined the server
3. Ruined the server
that is all.
Back to top Go down
Frosty1997

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime04/04/13, 07:37 pm

Well, I agree with Kiss. I become bored when I play with auto mg42.
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime05/04/13, 09:05 am

Since when does our server have automatic weapons? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime05/04/13, 12:32 pm

we only use it sometimes, the server is not configured to enable it always. it enabled/disabled by admins. the game would go bad with having it enabled all time
Back to top Go down
The kiss
Tested Member
New Freedom Fighter
The kiss

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime06/04/13, 11:26 am

Oh thank god storm, i thought it was permanently enabled cose i tried playing for like a week and each time they were enabled !
Back to top Go down
stinky
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯stinky ***

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime08/04/13, 08:14 pm

i love the automatic guns - it gives the game more strategy Smile
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime08/04/13, 09:51 pm

stinky wrote:
i love the automatic guns - it gives the game more strategy Smile

Untill you play agaisnt me and start to loose XD Razz
Back to top Go down
stinky
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime08/04/13, 10:00 pm

lol, we will see :p
Back to top Go down
Parra
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Parra

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Parra ***

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime08/04/13, 10:14 pm

I hate those guns!!!
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime08/04/13, 10:19 pm

How to play it...

1. Turn on "dynamic lights" on the options menu. Red machines belong to axis, and blue ones to allies.

2. To put a gun, you have to be an "engineer", only this type may put guns, type in the console /automg42 and build it with tweezers.

3. To disable one, it dies with one shoot or one nade. If it takes more than one nade, it is because you only cause damage to it, but eventually you can keep causing damage until its disable.

---------

Cómo jugarlo...

1. Hay que activar la opción "dynamic lights" que se encuentra en el menu de opciones. Los de color rojo son de los Axis y los de azul, de los Aliados.

2. Para colocar una ametralladora, es necesario ser "ingeniero", sólo los de esta clase pueden colocarlos. Abres la consola y pones /automg42 y lo armas con las pinzas.

3. Para eliminar uno, con un tiro basta o con una granada. Sí te toma más de una granada, significa que sólo le haces daño, pero esta forma también funciona, eventualmente con varias granadas lo pueden desactivar.
Back to top Go down
Grounded

Grounded

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime08/04/13, 11:47 pm

Automg42 is not cool Mad
Back to top Go down
The kiss
Tested Member
New Freedom Fighter
The kiss

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime12/04/13, 10:51 am

I think it'd be kinda fun if the mg weren't like one shot kills. so we have more of a chance to destroy them.
Back to top Go down
Grounded

Grounded

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime12/04/13, 07:14 pm

The kiss wrote:
I think it'd be kinda fun if the mg weren't like one shot kills. so we have more of a chance to destroy them.
Right Kiss.. They have too much damage and shoot too fast, make it more even maybe then not so bad..Time I look at gun I am dead I get no chance to shoot back!!
Back to top Go down
stinky
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime12/04/13, 10:58 pm

if you put on dynamic lights you can see where they are. I think they need 3 or 4 shots to kill you, so you have to be fast to shoot them or damage them by nades. Like i said before - it is more strategic with automg's.
Back to top Go down
Shark
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Shark

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Shark ***

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime12/04/13, 11:00 pm

`lol yeah like yd in crossing on roofs u will hit them with nades sure lol Smile
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime13/04/13, 01:08 am

Thats why i put the instructions, so you can see where are the guns and who is who Razz obviously, your team guns wont shoot you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: umm whats with the machine gune things....   umm whats with the machine gune things.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

umm whats with the machine gune things....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL-
Jump to: