Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

I would like to become an admin

Go down 
+2
kamil98
Frosty1997
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Frosty1997

I would like to become an admin  Empty
PostSubject: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime13/07/13, 06:36 pm

Hello, my clanmates. I would like to ask, if you could make me an administrator of f server. The reason why I want to be an admin is that changing maps and additional time will make people stay more on the server, not leaving because of too large map, for example.
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime14/07/13, 12:24 am

hahaahahhahahahahahaa you ???? >>>>>>>looool<<<<<
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime14/07/13, 12:26 am

Are you even a full FF member? To be an admin you must be very active on the server dude
Back to top Go down
Frances
Retired Member
Frances

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Frances ***

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime14/07/13, 12:39 am

To be admin isn't only changing maps and timelimits as many people think Smile
Back to top Go down
wasburn

wasburn

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime14/07/13, 02:38 am

I would like to become an admin  Youadm10
Back to top Go down
Frosty1997

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime14/07/13, 09:28 pm

Kustom, I am active player. When I play, I usually see no admins. That's the third reason I want it to be. Smile
Back to top Go down
Frosty1997

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime14/07/13, 09:31 pm

Kamil, ur ban is approaching. The day I'll become an admin - ur judgement day muahahaha :DDD
Back to top Go down
wasburn

wasburn

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime14/07/13, 11:10 pm

Frosty1997 wrote:
Kamil, ur ban is approaching. The day I'll become an admin - ur judgement day muahahaha :DDD

Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz jocolor 
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime15/07/13, 02:04 am

I think its still under discussion if they will admit you as a member cause of your age. We dont know if your mature enough for one thing, and admin wouldnt be advise to give out in this case. First you have to be admitted, then you have to be a "tested member"; only time can change our previous judgement. We did have some experience in the past with minors, so thats the reason of the age issue. We dont know you as well as we would like to and you dont know us as well either.
Back to top Go down
Frosty1997

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime15/07/13, 12:53 pm

Kermit, I completely agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to become an admin    I would like to become an admin  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to become an admin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL-
Jump to: