Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

I want to join FF

Go down 
+3
stinky
Djwolfman
H A I T Z
7 posters
AuthorMessage
H A I T Z

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime26/07/13, 05:56 pm

1.Gaming name/names*:
Haitz

2.Country/State:
Romania/Bucharest

3.Age:*:

4.Male/Female*:
male

5.How long you've played*:
over 4 years

6.What days/nights do you usually play:
days

7.What Time do you usually play?

8.Servers you play the most*?
f and older server 1

9. How long do you plan on playing wolf?*
i think 2-3 maybe 4-5 years

10.Were you in a clan before(tell wich one)*?
AoD (Angels of Death)

11.Did you read the RULES and accept them*?
Yes i red the rules and accepted them

12.Any skills that may benefit to us(Gaming,website help,server help ect)?
I know to do binds timers etc

13.Required name in tag*:
FF Haitz

14.Other (Notes):
I will be very happy if i will enter in this wonderful clan with amazing players and an exccelent leader Smile .
Back to top Go down
Djwolfman

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime26/07/13, 06:36 pm

Well, what can i say; i saw you playing and so on, you seem to be a pretty good player so i will give you a chance.

So, my vote is yes.
Back to top Go down
stinky
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯stinky ***

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime26/07/13, 07:34 pm

lol - NO, NEVER, NO

thats my vote
Back to top Go down
Eleanor

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime26/07/13, 08:02 pm

I say no too,
cause behavior towards other

Thats it
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime26/07/13, 10:50 pm

He's a good player and is capable of displaying respect, thats exactly what this clan is about so i'm gonna say yes to haitz since i play with him a lot and he's active Smile

I think we should give him a chance to see if he fits the criteria of being a clan member
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime27/07/13, 10:45 am

Can someone tell me why the NO? XD At least via pm Razz I dont know this player XD
Back to top Go down
stinky
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime27/07/13, 11:12 am

Hey Tot, I say no because of his behaviour. He insults people especially when he is losing. So i think he has to grow up a little more.
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime27/07/13, 11:35 am

Yes stinky i understand your point of view but sometimes some players insulting me first but if i will join this clan i will stop the insults indifferent if they insult me and belive me i have 3 years experience in aod clan. Never i not abusing of my admin rights. My experience isn't a problem and really i know to lose but to be correct i hate campers because only with camp someone can win. I respect veru much players like kustom who can win correctly and not camp.
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime28/07/13, 05:24 am

LOL I camp Razz So I might get insulted? xD I still dont know him... But I will go see what his attitude will be Razz But he must be aware, he will not have admin Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime06/08/13, 10:57 pm

What i said... Mad 

I want to join FF Unbena20
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime07/08/13, 09:32 am

Eleanor wrote:
What i said... Mad 

I want to join FF Unbena20

We requires our candidates to display respect to everyone on the server. Thanks for showing us this Dominic. Now Haitz if you wannna join FF you're going to have to stop talking [CENSORED] to the noobs

Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
stinky
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime07/08/13, 08:52 pm

If I didnt say it before: It is a NO from me! :p
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime08/08/13, 12:37 pm

It's very intersting what can i say very rare when i insult players and i recive complaints but unfortunately i am not single who insults sometimes that's sad because some ff members missed the team locks and leaves the game (stinky do you remember in that evening there are some players on f and you played with dj 1 vs1 he beated you with 13-12 and you leave it and let axis and allies team blocked dj and mane players cand confirm this like swi or frost or why not lubi and pres ) That's sad but i understand i am not good for this clan of course there are some negative opinios. On this way I'd like to thank you to all players who giving me yes and the players who giving me no( but don't forget there is a God above). I think the things are done so when you have time storm you can close the topic. Thanks everyone who posting here and have a wonderful day.
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime08/08/13, 02:32 pm

There are some points I want to clarify,
1) this topic was posted in section "General" and not in the application section, I believe that because the "Application" section was locked.
when it is locked, it's the clan is currently not recruiting for some reason (limit or something else).

2) When recruiting is open, applications discussed with poles, and the FF members vote on it. it has to get major votes to pass.

so, meanwhile the application will be moved to the right section and postponed to once the recruiting re-opens again.

locking topic as requested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I want to join FF Empty
PostSubject: Re: I want to join FF   I want to join FF Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I want to join FF
Page 1 of 1