Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Application for joining FF clan.

Go down 
+3
Kustom
H A I T Z
Djwolfman
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Djwolfman

Application for joining FF clan. Empty
PostSubject: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime24/08/13, 04:54 pm

1.Gaming name/names*:
Djwolfman

2.Country/State:
Romania/Bucharest

3.Age:*:

4.Male/Female*:
male

5.How long you've played*:
over 4 years.

6.What days/nights do you usually play:
days

7.What Time do you usually play?
Don't have a specific time.

8.Servers you play the most*?
F and some AoD servers.

9. How long do you plan on playing wolf?*
Aproximately 4-5 years.

10.Were you in a clan before(tell wich one)*?
AoD (Angels of Death)

11.Did you read the RULES and accept them*?
Yes i have read the news and accepted them.

12.Any skills that may benefit to us(Gaming,website help,server help ect)?
I know how to do binds.

13.Required name in tag*:
FF Djwolfman

14.Other (Notes):
What can i say, i am very active player, i was in AoD for maybe 3 years and i have experience. I am not a very good player with the mauser but i am not a noob either. I would appreciate if i would be accepted into this clan.

Thank you.

P.S. Excuse me if i wrote this in the general section of the forums but i didn't find and section for posting applications so again, i am sorry but i didn't find or i didn't know how to search for it.
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime24/08/13, 04:59 pm

Definitely yes from the soul. He is one of the best admins appreciated in AOD is very good. He will be a very good member in this clan has always deserve acwest clan knows what's best for clan has great ideas and an amazing sense of observation. Also playing very well and does not camp . That's great. He has many friends on the server and does not create problems. In short time will arriveif the diamond energy in the FF clan and also is an active member. Much had to think to get into this clan DJ. Good luck and hope to enter in the clan that deserves. You have very good qualities and abilities deserve entering wholeheartedly FF. I will hope you will enter shortly in FF clan Smile
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime25/08/13, 11:15 am

I'm not sure if we're still accepting new applications

Question 
Back to top Go down
stinky
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter

TAG : ¯||FF||¯stinky ***

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime25/08/13, 07:13 pm

My answer is the same like in the application of Haitz! NO NEVER NO!
Back to top Go down
Djwolfman

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime03/09/13, 09:25 pm

no problem i don't wana join anymore. Smile
Back to top Go down
Djwolfman

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime04/09/13, 12:37 pm

Excuse, forget what i said. I do wana join FF. What must i do to join?? Smile
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime04/09/13, 02:07 pm

Kustom wrote:

Question 
Send storm a private message and ask him if FF is still recruiting
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime08/09/13, 01:42 pm

Kustom wrote:
Kustom wrote:

Question 
Send storm a private message and ask him if FF is still recruiting
it is true we are currently not recruirting, once we do, this application will get priority for discussion. it will be saved in the archieves later.
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime22/09/13, 05:00 pm

Wow nice Haitz and djwolfman so let me talk about them because haitz lies a lot (not create problems. -Thats correct he and haitz together create problems) ( He is one of the best admins appreciated in AOD is very good.-Seriously?? One of the worst admins abusing... insulting..)

10.Were you in a clan before(tell wich one)*?
AoD (Angels of Death)

DAMMMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNN-u were still in aod clan before application (pls dont lie it says BEFORE) u could mention ur still in (but not anymore - u and ur haitz got kicked out for this [CENSORED] and application for new clan even still in so pls liars FF-im not sure u like liars?
so FF clan i hope u can see what ur dealing with here so just a little info to know these guys

Oh and as i said they arent AoD anymore cause got kicked please tell them to stop using aod tags

Thanks
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime22/09/13, 05:07 pm

Oh and for haitz application look at dem noobs

Well, what can i say; i saw you playing and so on, you seem to be a pretty good player so i will give you a chance.

So, my vote is yes.
MY VOTE IS NO

look this is fkin ridiculous they are like brothers they even [CENSORED] together and here they act different fkin [CENSORED] liars if u wanna more info (go ahead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1hxcegIWg8 KAMIL MADE IT)

think about it
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime22/09/13, 05:11 pm

[quote="psyho"]Oh and for haitz application look at dem noobs

Well, what can i say; i saw you playing and so on, you seem to be a pretty good player so i will give you a chance.

So, my vote is yes.
MY VOTE IS NO

look this is fkin ridiculous they are like brothers they even [CENSORED] together and here they act different fkin [CENSORED] liars if u wanna more info (go ahead https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1hxcegIWg8 KAMIL MADE IT)

think about it

KAMIL!---They arent AoD they just use tags so why insult AoD because of those noobs
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime22/09/13, 06:24 pm

YEs man i am sorry for you. You have problems Sad . Of course we playing very good and was in aod good members. Sometimes i insult because someone must begun first. Your name is very suggestive psyho.-pshiatric maybe a doctor we'll help you. So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE all readers of forum ignore poor guy i am sorry for you. On the other hand FF members are the best admins more netter than aods . All are very respectful and are helping the people. Storm the best leader. Stinky an wonderful admin. Diza Master of binds. Swan and Elver active players every day. Pronoob an old friend ( it's a very good player too). Kustom another friend (it's a perfet player). Neny an amazing master with weapon.Gilipter a funny dude Smile that's all if i forgot someone i am vey sad and i will notice. Have fun friends and psyho take care of your life dude. This is the application for dj entering in FF so my vote is yes like above. Good like dj friend Smile
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Elver ***

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime22/09/13, 06:36 pm

o.O
LOL ur vote was yes? I think only active FF members can vote

Application for joining FF clan. 11750510
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime24/09/13, 01:58 pm

walkingdead wrote:
o.O
LOL ur vote was yes? I think only active FF members can vote

Application for joining FF clan. 11750510
You're right Elver, only FF members can vote Smile
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime25/09/13, 08:10 pm

i didnt say my vote is yes i copied from that guy

This is the application for dj entering in FF so my vote is yes like above (H A I T Z) better?
his vote is yes lal so he can vote? thats why i said no lal

on and btw ask fury/sophie how they acted why they got ban cause insulted so much everyone wanted him to get ban

he comments u ff guys like ur some gods (hes loving all the ffs but insulting all that arent ff) suspicious huh lal

sorry that there is much to read but lal cant resist
pls ignore that guys u can see how childish they are and look what they wrote so...
i just want u to be good knowing what those kids really are
now thats all for me cause i dont wanna argue about them
do what u want
its just suggestion

cheers
[AoD]^Psyho! Smile
btw haitz_ its a gaming name so shut ur tiny mouth
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime25/09/13, 08:33 pm

you wrong here psyho. Don't talk if you didn't know the sorry. I get ban for wonderful reason cause i was camping on server Automg42 with mg42 in my base and sophie beguns to insult me. I didn't say her nothing and on next days i said some words but not insults like f... you. And then i get kick from clan and permanent ban from server's aod for this stupid reason. And dj didn't do anything and get out of clan for the story with IP (lier here)? How is possible the ip's are same? Yes it's true frist 2-3 gropus are likewise but the last it's all time different. This is all amazing story why i get kicked from aod but here is my question for you pshyo. If i worng with something (maybe you have right maybe i iinsult but nor hard only i said noob and others small). Why dj kicked out from aod??? He didn't do anything but it's about IP. So for a stupid reason i get permanent ban abnd me and dj were kicked from aod? Is the life perfect? And don't talk with me psyho about your childhood and how you play on playground in sand with a shovel. I am more older than you so treat everyone like you want to be treated (rule nr 2 if i remembered correctly). And another thing Mr clever only FF members can vote if i know correctly. So please don't complicate the situation. This is all i wanted to say. Have a wonderful day all
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime06/10/13, 07:34 pm

so wait u can vote even tho u arent member?? check out the first comment btw i didnt vote i just said an opinion and copied what u typed but looked like i wrote it (srsly i would never vote yes)

Haitz
Definitely yes from the soul.

Sounds like u can vote?

btw u got banned from aod because u insulted AoD's co-leader so much that she or skull banned u

u both got kicked out of aod because u didnt leave aod first and you just made a new application for ff clan + insulting all the time http://www.aod-rtcw.moonfruit.com/#/rules/4536674490
[[[[READ RULE nr.5]]]]

Haitz
and how you play on playground in sand with a shovel.

i never had a playground or a shovel cause im not so retarded kid like you are and you probably still use it
u see if i would be your neighbour i would [CENSORED] on your face while u would sleep then u can go cry to your parents

p.s aod never bans campers (ur more dumb than i expected and u lie so bad go pay for some lying lessons)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for joining FF clan.   Application for joining FF clan. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for joining FF clan.
Page 1 of 1