Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

banned aod insulter !!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kamil98

kamil98

banned aod insulter !!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 01:58 am

FF My VIDEO LOOK YOUTUBE--------------> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1hxcegIWg8&feature=youtu.be
insult my family
insult me!
insult my firend
they report to all my facebook
noooobs!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1hxcegIWg8&feature=youtu.be look 1080p
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 11:45 am

You are obnoxious. everyone hates you. nobody wants to be your friend. I think your parents put earplugs for crying like a girl. You are a zero and whining all the time. Learn to live. Upon my word I think you 10 years. You're so ugly that if you look in the mirror a break. And you're so ugly that you and an onion cry. (if you want insults call my number). And seondly you begun all time. You insult firstly. You use hack and you insult me and my family. You want a war you get a war. So please stop this sh*t.Not impress anyone. Better go and check your weight. Goodbye kamil-camile Smile) . By the way what the graphics is that the game on youtube. The 80. Lol. I did laugh. Congratulations everyone know who you are. Goodbye
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 12:53 pm

przyjedz polski i ci napierdole skurwysynie !!!!!!!!!!!not going to experience my family aod is insulter to contunue you insult and djwolfman
not going to experience my family what do you care about my personal life!!!!!!!!!! [CENSORED] off my fb

because you're gay! pedophile i have 15 years bitch i play rtcw 5 years
in my life have I met with such a fudge-packer like you adios bitch banned you or ignore chat orever!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 12:55 pm

let's go poland !! and napierdole ci skurwysynie
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 01:03 pm

mata e curva si tactu e poponar. Stiu ca e greu sa traiesti fara parinti dar tu essti obsedat ce se fute pe gratis sa manance.

Look people THE INSULTER he is. He has a hard life to scuk the balls for free to eat. Excuse him he has a hard life . Poor guy he is ZOOFIL
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 06:52 pm

You're a bad case of CHILD
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 09:06 pm

You are just like a sad clown. Without hack you are a looser. Learn to lose and play without hack. I am sorry for your problems
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 09:14 pm

hahahahahahah
ghahahahahhahaha
hahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahaha you are loser!! you lose to insults go psyhiatric noo
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 10:07 pm

lol you need a psyhiatric because you lost your mom in a war in kitchen Smile) he cut her veins is so say sorry kid. R.I.P Kamil's MoM
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 10:25 pm

seriously you're crazy
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime07/09/13, 10:33 pm

who talks the perfect man without balls learn to live you drink too much coffee and smoke too much. Damm it
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime08/09/13, 01:11 am

lamer!!! kid hitler [CENSORED] youor [CENSORED]
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime08/09/13, 03:44 am

I remember when Kamil adored AOD Razz He said is was a better server, but never leaves this one XD
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime08/09/13, 11:12 am

Kamil (camel) will get permanent ban on servers aod because is so ugly
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime08/09/13, 01:40 pm

Please everybody respect the forums regulations and rules.
this is not a fightclub. this topic is locked due aggresive comments, and schedualed to be removed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned aod insulter !!!!!!   banned aod insulter !!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned aod insulter !!!!!!
Page 1 of 1