Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Haitz and djwolfman

Go down 
+8
Smoke Story Group
*Swan.-
Djwolfman
sswolf
Kustom
Kermit
H A I T Z
psyho
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
H A I T Z

Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime02/10/13, 07:56 pm

So the war is ended i will not insult anymore and i will listen elver's advice. I am a mature guy and i don't want to be annoying by child's . By the way elver i know i insult very hard maybe but already a player must begun i am not crazy to insult people but i understand your point so i will stop. This topic is really funny but about insults it's not ok so i hope there will no be anymore on this. Have a wonderful day all .
Back to top Go down
sswolf

sswolf

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime03/10/13, 03:41 pm

@haitz

Lol dude, you started measuring dix on a online game eariler on a noob basis, I dunno if you realize how pathetic and noobish you're actually looking here.

And about the tj score, no comment really, I can only rofl.
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime04/10/13, 08:44 pm

Hello mr Sausage Small (ss come from this) and is not wolf is golf. You lvoe to play that soprt because it's play with small balls like yours. Now let's talk about my inactivity. Yesterday i was on a date and i can't enter of forum (excuse me all other's players) i have a social life not like you and about your words hahahahahaha i forgot to laugh. I was insulted worse. Good and now please but please clean your teeths the bad smell have arrived in my country it's impossible to get out in the streets without a gas mask. But it is a good point here. The winter will come and the horrible smell will disappear (thanks to God and winter). And i am sorry for your bald head. I am sorry because you must prevent this but you have some nervous habits such as rubbing the scalp and hair twisting and pulling. I will collect some money and send at your adress to buy a wig. It is sad but it is true (sorry dude i felt a knife in my soul when i had heard about your problem). By the way i think i will open an issue with name "Births wrong" because i think your mom drop at birth have fallen head that you're so crazy. ROFL demonstrates how you laugh about your own words and for your culture maybe will be better to put the hand on a book not only on your small sausage (if you can of course). And your humour is sad like a tombstone. That's all "Mr small sausage". Have a good day all players and respect FF and the best server from world f. Smile
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/10/13, 07:16 pm

so people now u can see haitz real behaviour

Storm
and regarding to abusing SWAN, anybody does that will get perament ignore.

Storm im begging u to mute adleast haitz pernament u can see how he acts he lies about his age and how long he playes and insults how many people come here and responded so WOW popular xD

anyway i hope u saw the video of them insulting on youtube made by kamil ofc..
just trying to help the server from him cause i know how awful he is about insulting and everything

Kermit?
what is my fault please again? i just wrote something about them even tho it isnt all

Skull
I don't answer this post because it went off topic so far, it soon will be locked.

Congratz haitz u made it u happy now? hope u get mute soon so ill join f server more often cause i wouldnt have to listen to ur shitchat

Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime06/10/13, 09:06 pm

wow psyho back (i am happy like a lemon). You didn't entered on forum from a week. I bet 10$ you accepted my advice and was at a doctor to fix your mental problems. That's good for you now but the doctor missing to eliminate the virus from your brain. How are you dude (wet or dry) ? I don't care about you from many players you are just a junk who lives in a junk yard. And i hope you will enter and post here frequently because your posts are amazing. I am lauging (or not) you have a lot of humour like an used socks. Maybe the best compliment for you is sick. How are you sick psyho take a painkiller will not destroy you. By the way i suggest if you can of course to look in a mirror but i thibk you will break it because you are so ugly. And don't talk like this with Kermit. Have respect from him he is a good FF not like you a junk. Better go to sleep (if you have where) because you are tired and you say a lot of bullshits. Your english is pathetic like your face. And for all players (not for wonderful FF's) see who caused me all time and forced me to talk bad and insult. Here we are we have face2face a guy (actually a gay) who only knows to insult and using his problems to destroy friendships. In my opinion you are just a ... who wants to affirm in this cruel world. But dear guy first of all learn to use soap and shampoo secondly learn how to use the forks and spoons because you are sswolf's mate at kindergarten and at last try to learn some good english not this [CENSORED] (you problaby used google translte) but he wrongs too like you. Finally you are a nobody and a nobody you will remain. Enjoy your shitty life. Have an amazing day all players and readers and i have a special message for mister " I am the best from parking but the parking is empty" intern in a hospital because your mom destroyed you at born i think he drop you in head that's the way how you are so crazy. Haitz out
Back to top Go down
Kermit
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Kermit

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Totoro ***

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/10/13, 04:40 am

Seguirá siendo culpa de physco por traer problemas ajenos a este sitio ...

Storm Advice: close threads Very Happy
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime13/10/13, 11:42 am

Of course of course storm can close the topic because is dead for 6 days. Thanks for posting you totoro Smile i am so glad you notice this. (sorry for other readers of this topic and others topic probably is the shortest reply but the enemies withdrew so this is it i can't speak with others (boring by the way but i don't care anyway). Good luck all Smile Topic close Storm Very Happy
Back to top Go down
psyho

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/10/13, 04:30 pm

haitz what did u just type at 6/10/13 sry im too lazy to read all the crap that u post on forum lal
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime17/10/13, 09:44 pm

So psyho my old friend who betrayed me and put a knife in my back is here? I posted something mr Durex (by the way how you are today dry or still wet?) so everything is cool now. What are you following? You are to lazy to read hahahahaha or maybe you don't know how you read? If it's second version i can understand your problems are to blame. Nice to hear you. I am happy when i saw my freinds posting here on this forum WhoHoo. What means lal? I think lol but i know you are at kindergarten in first class you learn the letters. And u what means? I think you. From your words i understand something your keyboard it's broken it's missing letter o (lucky to you Durex hasn't an o) Good for you now i understand your name is without o. Unlike you my keyboard is working very good. Told me how was your vacation at the mental hospital? I heard you got a girlfreind there very cool for you congratuliotions you step very good in life. I am back at the problem with keyboard. If you want i will learn you the letters i am more mature than you so i can be your father or your big brother (of course i will beat you if you wrong some letters). By the way Mr" I am the best condom in the worlds" i am waiting for your interesting respond. I feel like laughing when you post. Thanks for all readers of the forum and i like very much to post here and to say my opinion. Freedom Fighters are the best. Good night all take care and good luck Smile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Haitz and djwolfman   Haitz and djwolfman - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Haitz and djwolfman
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3