Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

CONNECTION INTERRUPTION

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KLCpLaYeR

CONNECTION INTERRUPTION  Empty
PostSubject: CONNECTION INTERRUPTION    CONNECTION INTERRUPTION  Icon_minitime02/03/16, 07:40 pm

when playing game on line RETURN TO CASLTE WOLFENSTEIN AND ONLY ON THIS SERVER /CONNECT F.CLANFF.COM OTHER RTCW Servers work ok, but I have asked other players if they r getting a CONNECTION INTERRUPTION signal & they say no and I have asked many players maybe u can help me find out what maybe the problem.
L
Kirk c.
Back to top Go down
Kustom
Retired Member

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Kustom ***

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION INTERRUPTION    CONNECTION INTERRUPTION  Icon_minitime17/03/16, 10:02 am

Hello there Kirk!

Alex here. Ask Elver also known as walkingdead for some assistance. In the mean time Elver I found some shoes for you lol

CONNECTION INTERRUPTION  Alliga10

Crazy alligator shoes
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Elver ***

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION INTERRUPTION    CONNECTION INTERRUPTION  Icon_minitime27/03/16, 10:16 pm

lol alex
Kirk can you check whats your FPS value atm. Do it on the console by using this command /com_maxfps it will return you the value wich is set on your config, after that come and post it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CONNECTION INTERRUPTION    CONNECTION INTERRUPTION  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CONNECTION INTERRUPTION
Page 1 of 1