Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

YOU DID IT guys xDDD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kamil98

kamil98

YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Empty
PostSubject: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime13/04/16, 03:18 am

Ty. for ban on all server
well, my last play on rtcw 1 year ago maybe now start agian play.... idk
cause finnaly :
YOU DID IT guys xDDD  20160410
EZ
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Elver ***

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime13/04/16, 07:15 pm

You´re welcome its always been always a pleasure to ban you Smile
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime13/04/16, 09:42 pm

indeed xD i done . 1 year ago CS:GO best :p [CENSORED] gaben system ...
Back to top Go down
Storm
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
Storm

TAG : ¯||FF||¯StoRm ***

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime15/04/16, 02:31 am

is he really banned? why?
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime15/04/16, 08:38 am

He been banned on every server rtcw server for hacking now he is just trying to tell us that he is playing another game and he doesnt need this anymore, poor guy :/
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime16/04/16, 04:07 pm

I dont care. Very Happy im banned without any proofs :DDD only says a some guys like you,psycho.
Its a typical crying cause some guys just better than you Wink u see screen at topic im good at any fps games Smile i play RtCW since 2004 play a lot hours everyday (1 year break 2005-2006) Very Happy CS:GO 2014 march i started i sometimes 250 hours at last 2 weeks Very Happy my total time is like +1,800hours at the moment. So i schould cheat? if upload a films youtube? if play a lot years...
But okey someguys listen other guys and get banned :DDD (u tell all admins banned me a lot bull$hit talk :DD )
Well, im 1 year ago stoped play its making me a mad when come some server every game see " kamil cheater..." "ban him..." etc... when i ask them why think cheat THEY SAID cuz Elver said u cheater :DD thats reason i stoped play. On csgo community also guys said cheater.. etc Good to overwatch can check me Wink i got a lot VAC shots then its a just luck,skills... cannot be banned. On rtcw only guys who never have seen what is skill them take first demo and banned him :DDD thats a dirfent rtcw/cso

Its okay and Hello storm Very Happy Pm if u wanna bro

Have ns day! all
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime16/04/16, 09:15 pm

Hahaha you are funny Smile This is a common cheater writing, and if they say you are cheating on csgo, i believe them, you always been that, a cheater.
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime17/04/16, 02:47 am

xDD of course  i cheat on csgo cuz its only 1,800h and +700 match making wins + operations coin  but ok idc about every word to me im cheater at rtcw/csgo i know how i play Wink  RTCW BANNED WITHOUT PROOFS on csgo for ban u need soild proofs :v
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime18/04/16, 02:55 am

If you hate RTCW why you bother coming here? Smile
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime18/04/16, 05:30 am

Im didn't said  "i hate"Very Happy cuz its my fav game spend a lot time.
Idk why just come to visite old times :3 sometimes i miss.
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime21/04/16, 12:37 am

Have fun with the bots.
cya around
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime21/04/16, 01:05 am

yyee its a true bots ... not all servers dead xD
Back to top Go down
Champion

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime26/07/16, 09:58 am

walkingdead wrote:
He been banned on every server rtcw server for hacking now he is just trying to tell us that he is playing another game and he doesnt need this anymore, poor guy :/

The poor guy is you that you have no life that you feel you are someone because you are administrator of a dying video game that you are helping die faster by banning everyone, and you think Kamil is sad. Look in the mirror if you want to see a sad thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU DID IT guys xDDD    YOU DID IT guys xDDD  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

YOU DID IT guys xDDD
Page 1 of 1