Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Please Pray for this brother Amen

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KLCpLaYeR

Please Pray for this brother Amen Empty
PostSubject: Please Pray for this brother Amen   Please Pray for this brother Amen Icon_minitime27/07/16, 09:12 am

To: KLCpLaYeR
Posted: Yesterday at 01:54 am
Subject: Re: RE. LETS START OVER Champion ok! Quote message
I really hope you die. I will be praying tonight that you suffer and die you [CENSORED]. You are [CENSORED]. Your mother is a whore and your father is a monkey you scum. I hope you and your entire family die.
Back to top Go down
Viper™

Viper™

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for this brother Amen   Please Pray for this brother Amen Icon_minitime07/08/16, 07:27 pm

Hahahaha ja pierdole... xD on the server play so many people that you can count them on the fingers of one hand and them still lead unnecessary conversations about WH or Bans...LoL

KcPlayer you are alright! See ya soon on the server.

and you MR.CHUMP or MR.Google? Whatever who you are... you made me laugh xD
Back to top Go down
KLCpLaYeR

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for this brother Amen   Please Pray for this brother Amen Icon_minitime11/08/16, 05:59 am

Hi Bro, I have not seen you around I hope everything is ok! & I hope to see you soon.
Lord I ask for a change in heart for my Brother Viper he is a really a good guy. As you Lord have forgiven me I'll will forgive him. Amen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please Pray for this brother Amen   Please Pray for this brother Amen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please Pray for this brother Amen
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Freedom Fighters Clan :: GENERAL :: General-
Jump to: