Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Kamil Pustelnik insult me

Go down 
+2
kamil98
H A I T Z
6 posters
AuthorMessage
H A I T Z

Kamil Pustelnik insult me Empty
PostSubject: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime18/10/13, 10:43 pm

Hello everyone Smile. My name is [AoD]^Haitz! and probably you know me from my activity on serever f. I will be honest to all i am a man of 18 years old maybe a child in view of some maybe it is truth maybe not. What i know is i need to grow up i understand this thing. But what is your opinion about this kid (Kamil Pustelnik from Poland if i am correctly)

Here is a video and his video

If i wrong this is the site
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4woR5RgP7A

So how old do you think he is? 12-13-14 i don't know but i suggest something. When i saw this video i was eaten. When I heard his " allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"amazing voice" I drowned and my keyboard was filled with chocolate pieces. He speak about grow up. I am an insulter haitz up left right and down insulter. Ok mister " I am a cheater huh?" I suggest you to stop insults i stop with insults. If you have something to say say in your language. As you can see i insult you sometimes in my language. And other thing you are a cheater i am not a lier everyone complains about you. FF's members ban you for cheating. Yes i am an insulter i try to repair my reputation (to insult less)

Now the reason for creating this topic. Everyone complains about me. Haitz insult Haitz noob Haitz spammer. Yes sometimes i insult sometimes i get a lot if insults and i don't insult back just sometime. With swi i finished i didn't insult him for 2 weeks he can confirm he is my brother. I learnt from him how to camp how to be a winner and how to ignore all people and say "I don't hear you i am concerned about me turning into a butterfly". And secondly the master of camping and collect Swan learnt me to camp and she said is allowed camp all time if you want and now say " I Will never enter when haitz plays". What is your problem beautiful? You create a monster and can't controlled it? Sad

And now the evidences. I have 3 photos with kamil pustelnik spammer and insulter. Look everyong i am not single who knows how to insult!

Kamil Pustelnik insult me  border=" />

I hope i put the imagines well. Look everyone who insults me. I understand campers. I can understand cheaters but insults i can't. Kamil you must learn i am not your toy like your friends. I have played this game for 4 years i know old server 1 i know a lot of players but you create me bad days. So all readers of this forum exccelent players wonderful admins true friends. This is the reason for creating this topic. I am sorry if i annoying someone isn't my intention. That's all thanks for reading. Good luck all have fun and take care all :)I love server f <3.
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime18/10/13, 10:50 pm

I hope all it's ok now. Sorry for last time but i pressed preview and the images appaered

Kamil Pustelnik insult me Kzm6
Kamil Pustelnik insult me 1tpj
Kamil Pustelnik insult me Zftr
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 03:09 am

1.omg intresting you my yt stop!
2.stop asking all my really name!
3.you first insult me and you first start war
4.LOOOOOOOOL moja siosta jest modniejsza! od ciebie
i have 2 demos to insult me 4 demos to recording now video youtube please!
ha ha
btw:
/bind f12 screenshotjpeg omfg *__*
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 03:10 am

my binds is not insults is funny binds binds is download bob clan Wink
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 03:14 am

btwww: i have 16 old year nab
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 03:18 am

you insult first me!! i have demo 30min a go play play bla bla yeah i disconnect server and... now connect now insult ok me tooo insult haitz is insult my family not fair powiedzenie "kozak w necie pizda w swiecie!
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 03:20 am

ja jeszcze: nie masz dowodów na mój hacku to nie gadaj bo ja nie używam hacków
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 03:33 am

I behave in an adult but when Haitz come and play it begins to relive my fault that I did not raised
until it was haitz to not offended wait yet another two demos and video Who gave you my fb? you give me a comment on fb moja Rodzina Dobra i NIE someone like you it offends rozumiesz interesting how old are you I do not think because I do not care so... you [CENSORED] off my fb,youtube,and other ok!!! not to arrive to rumunia and I'll find you ???????
Back to top Go down
*Swan.-
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
*Swan.-

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Swan ***

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 06:47 am

Haitz whats ur problem with me?!! Why u dont leave me alone!!? I stopped to talk about u in the last topic why dont u do the same? Stop mentioning my name at once!!..I do not mess with you so do the same with me!! U talk about kamil "he is a child inmature and that stuff" why if u r soooo mature guy u dont leave alone, dont stop annoy me, dont stop mentioning my name...And stop making stupid topics and stop mentioning and talking about me it was enough!!!
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

TAG : ¯||FF||¯Elver ***

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 07:29 am

Dude. The one who this words "IS allowed to camp" it was me it wanst swan...

I told u that because u was insulting the people because they was camping or something like that... and thats not a reason to insult the people..so dont confusse! i think the people dont want to play when u r online because when u r in u never stop spamming and insulting and annoying the people or maybe you just take the words "is allowed to camp" too seriously.....So as u said u r a mature guy right? show how true is that.....And making this post pff u know kamil is like 14years old? ignore him dude seriously ignore the trolls and u will be fine.. Smile Grettings! Smile
Back to top Go down
Eleanor

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 10:46 am

Oh my god.....

where is the problem to play your game on server without insulting anyone? and when someone annoys you, just ignore him.
A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will.

think about it...its only a game!
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 11:00 am

This topic has benn creating about insulters. And now every players said about me i insult. So genius kamil facebook is a public account big deal say my skype's name i don't care it's a public account. If someone annoying you on facebook you can block him if you if you don't know you must learn me pustelnik poponar! Now you said "my binds is not insults is funny binds binds is download bob clan" . Here is correctly "My binds aren't insults, they are funnny binds downloaded from bob clan".Dude seriously you must learn some english for exeample OMG it's not you is it's you are Smile. I don't speak perfect english but i know some usual words loooool it's very funny you is Smile)). Alright wait a moment kamil98=2013 you have 15 years looooooooool Smile)))) what a voice what a voice. Where do you bought your voice from the store with outdated things? Very funny i am glad for you passion but you have a terrible voice and what war i created. Pustlenik you cheat for last 3 years a lot of admins ban you you think i am crazy? Think i am sucker? And the players who ban you that's confirm you are a hacker and everyone knows this. I can respec a player who insults me but play fair and wow what a surprise you are a hacker and insulter Sad. But i am very happy you don't know how to insult in english because you didn't know this. And comes to Rumania big beast let's meet in a street and i will kick your legs you will arrive the man with  "arms and legs crossed at the head" .

Now i finished with pustelnik. Let's see what said swan about me. Of course mrs "I know the causes of global warming it's my mistake because i have born very beautiful" . My topic is stupid of course it is. When i insult someone who begun to sinult me mr Durex create a topic and everyone say congratulitions when haitz posts a topic with a complain about one player said mrs perfect stupid topic. And why i can't talk about of you? Maybe you are Argentina Queen's. Sorry princess. Please  do not put me in the cellar. I am very proud because you learn me how to camp and it's good. That's what i said and i will end this part of topic with a vsay /vsay shut up moron.

Now the topic part with Elver. Dude i appreciate your care about me and don't insult. I have an explosive temper sometimes. I don't want to be insulting for nothing like camping and collecting. And i promise to some players i will camp and collect let's see who will be the best and i will not stop because some players are camping and collecting too Smile. And Elver excuse me if i wrong but about my question i was thinking swan said me camping it's allowed not you repeat just i am thinking. I am happy to hear your words here Elver long time dude. Maybe tonight will make a gme on the best server from the world (f) me and dj vs you and swan Smile.

And the finnaly. If my topic is stupid why did a lot of people post there ? :)i am happy to see all my readers daily and i will keep the good work. Have fun all and have a wonderful day amazing players admins friends and why not enemies because without them the life doesn't have color
Back to top Go down
Smoke Story Group

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 12:10 pm

Oooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I see that left me good having fun hahaahahaha OMG what a book xd

Again the same ''Mature mature mature who is mature ? who is not blaa blaa blaa'' LoL's
I'll tell you something nobody here is mature...Smile

And Haitz tell me man what you use to make do photo ? xd banana ??? xd
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime19/10/13, 12:38 pm

Hellor Mr viper pepper Smile) . I did those photos with my samsung galaxy S4 phone. Do you have a problem with it? And what is ooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaah. Do you have an orgasm when i write somthing? It is strange but it's a problem i suggest to fix it. Ok mr "Pepper" what is now? Come to the party and forgot to bring me a gift? I forgive you maybe you were to busy to use your banana in your sausage that's all what i am thinking. But seriously now. Who you are to insult my photos and phone. In one word you're right because you used the bananas every day and said the bananas are the best. With mr.pepper i have finished

Now EliteGamers. Look another guy who criticize me. Why you speak only in my name? Say about pustelnik too? Ignore haitz not only to me to ignore players hehehe this is a fact a lot of times. Anyway i am very happy to see a lot of my buddies and enemies posting here. It is amazing to post in this stupid topic isn't it swan? Ok guys excuse me but i have a date in 30 minutes. I will miss 3-4 hours i hope when i will come back to see another replies Smile . Have a good day good luck and take care all bye bye Smile
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime20/10/13, 03:38 am

Dude before answer anything READ MY PM PLEASE Smile
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime20/10/13, 04:54 am

elver not 14 damn is 16!!!! lamao
Back to top Go down
walkingdead
Freedom Fighter
Freedom Fighter
walkingdead

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime20/10/13, 09:11 am

Kamil Pustelnik insult me Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRj65oPKWjqJHyiAkdvWtAGDHzOTtY0Vxi3NBeyQSHnMge-dCL8

I love my profile pic xD
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime20/10/13, 10:44 am

I have read elver. I wished to sent a Pm too but it doesn't work (You don't want to recive pms). I am a bit worried anyone didn't posted here for a while. Now everything is cool but i can't wait the next replies from the players " who really love me " . All the best [AoD]^Haitz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamil Pustelnik insult me   Kamil Pustelnik insult me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamil Pustelnik insult me
Page 1 of 1