Freedom Fighters Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Freedom Fighters Clan

Welcome To The Home Of Freedom Fighters Clan

HomeFF HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Due to the lag in the server, we will be moving the server to a new location.

To enter the chat, click on "Login" in the Chatbox bellow. To see older messages in the chat, click on "Archives"

RTCW Master Server Is back!! Smile

Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DoSErIc

Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime01/12/13, 03:19 pm

http://www.wrzucajfotki.pl/obrazki/normal/72DHKPPW.jpg

FF !! look in archive how kamil change nick. FF !! look in archive how kamil change nick.
FF !! look in archive how kamil change nick. FF !! look in archive how kamil change nick.
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime01/12/13, 03:26 pm

LoooOoOOoL IS NOT me LoooL [CENSORED] U SHIBA WALL HACKER!
Back to top Go down
DoSErIc

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime01/12/13, 03:28 pm

kto to jest shiba?
Back to top Go down
H A I T Z

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime01/12/13, 05:18 pm

Damm you eryk noob from poland to copy my name and create confusion on server. You know how to login here on this site? I think you are stupid but you aren't so stupid cause you can remember a password of this wonderful forum didn''t you? And post here you wh? Better you evite me when i am playing cause if you do something wrong i will post here. It's official i hate you from all my heart cause you are a fake-copy name. YOU ARE A FAKE KID like your familly. (I think you use at school your father's name because your's is too stupid. What man do yuo think are you? A genius only know to copy names. You are a fake a big fake that's the true. Go to play your pathethic game LoL (only lol means a funny game Smile) Laugh Out Loud and let the big players to play on this amazing server with an amazing leader. I will be honest to you (you are like a pain in my [CENSORED] and you are like a boil that not pass. Goodbye in your pathethic life like your mouth you can't post on youtube your face because if you will post it the youtube will close Smile) because is so ugly. And about ugly part you are so ugly that even the boomerang does not return to you when you throw so STOP INSULT TO MY FRIENDS. Is the single and the last adevertisment for you noob face. I will notice your behavior and it happens again you will have problems (you don't know who i am or what i can make). AND YOU MUST GET BAN FOR COPY MY NAME you forgot to say this in this topic no death face?

Anyway that's all i hope this guy will calm down kamil. I am so happy cause i chech this forum everyday. World is full of idiots the problem is they are everywhere you don't need to search for them. Good luck all have a sunny day and take care all. (and eryk with e from egg ( the guy with small balls actually) calm down. What i wrote here aren't threats but f you want to have a word with kamil FIRST have a word with me. Better calm down and get outside sometimes from your house it will be a good thing. Please not behave like a lamb to slaughter. Goodbye all Smile
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime01/12/13, 10:22 pm

ERYK TO TY KURWA GEJASIE WIDZIALEM CIE XD
Back to top Go down
DoSErIc

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime05/12/13, 05:12 pm

Jak mnie widziales i kiedy idioto jak nie gram juz w to gowno dluzszy czas.
FF clan to sami idioci nie banuja bo jest malo graczy na serwie, i bedzie jeszcze mniej jak taka jest pedalska administracja.
BYE. BYE. I musn't play in Wolf idiots!
Back to top Go down
DoSErIc

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime05/12/13, 05:18 pm

Jak Mnie widziales i kiedy idioto Jak nie nie gram juz w do gówno Czasu dluzszy.
FF klanu do Sami idioci NIE banuja bo żart malo graczy na serwie, i bedzie jeszcze mniej Jak taka żart pedalska Administracja. I mustn't play in wolf mp!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DoSErIc

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime05/12/13, 05:20 pm

I mustn't play in wolf mp idiots !!
Back to top Go down
DoSErIc

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime05/12/13, 05:21 pm

[CENSORED] YOU CAMPIL (camp+kamil=super super głąb)
Back to top Go down
DoSErIc

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime05/12/13, 05:28 pm

kamil98JESTEMpedalem wrote:
Kamil idiot
Back to top Go down
kamil98

kamil98

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime05/12/13, 06:56 pm

ty i twój stary to super głąb !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!   Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kamil idiot impersonating ff loud<< banned kamil !!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1